There is no greater pain than seeing your child suffer. When we are sick, we become vulnerable and weak, and it’s difficult to be strong for the ones we love. It’s good to say prayers if you have a sick child.
I have been there. I have seen my children in pain, and watching them suffer is the most difficult thing. But when they get better, it’s all worth it.
I know that prayer can heal many things, including sicknesses and diseases. God can do anything if we ask Him to do it. He wants us to ask Him for help, so He can show us His power through our faith and trust in Him.
14 Sincere Prayers for a Sick Child
Here are 14 sincere prayers for a sick child:
1.Dear Lord, we pray for our son/daughter __ who is sick today. Please heal his/her body and mind completely. Please take away all pain and discomfort caused by this illness. May he/she be able to rest peacefully tonight and feel better in the morning. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen,1 Peter 2:24.
2. Dear Lord, please bless my child with good health and strength so he/she can recover quickly from this illness. Help him/her feel better soon so that he/she can return to school or work without problems. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
3. Dear Lord, My child is sick. Please heal him/her and make him/her better. Please help me to be strong for my child and myself.
4. I know that you are with us and are watching over us at this time. Please give me the strength to get through this difficult time.
5. Please help my child to get well as quickly as possible so that he/she can enjoy life again. Thank you Lord, for listening to my prayers and helping us through our difficult situation. Matthew 11:28.
6. Lord, I ask that you please heal my child. I know that it is your will for all to be healed, and I know that you can do anything. Please take away the pain and sickness from my child. Please touch him/her with your hands and heal him/her. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Read Also: 11 Effective Prayers for Stubborn Children
Heartfelt Prayers for Sick Child
7. Father God, please heal (name) any sickness or illness attacking his/her body right now! I believe that your Word says “I am the Lord who heals you” (Exodus 15:26). Thank you, Father for being our Healer! In Jesus’ name I pray…Amen.
8. Almighty Father, I pray that God will heal my child. I pray that God will heal his body and his mind. I pray that God will heal us from this pain and suffering.
9. Lord, I pray that my child will recover quickly, and I ask you for strength and patience.
10. Jehovah, I ask for your mercy on my child and our family during this difficult time. Please help us through this trial with your loving kindness and comfort.
11. I ask for healing of body, mind, soul, and spirit for my child. I ask you to forgive him for his sins and lead him in the paths of righteousness so that he may be a blessing in our lives and others’ lives. Amen.
12. Dear Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. I pray for ‘s health; you are the healer of all sicknesses and diseases. I know that you are the one who restores our health and makes us well when we are sick (Psalm 103:2-3).
13. I know that your word says in Mark 11:24, “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Therefore we ask you to please heal right now. Heal his/her body completely; restore him/her to perfect health, Jeremiah 30v17.
14. I also ask that you provide all medical care necessary for him/her at no cost to my family or me. I thank You in advance for responding to these prayers according to Your will and according to Your word.
Read Also: 7 Prayers to Pray over Your Child Everyday
The Bottom Line
Sickness is a difficult thing for anyone to handle. Parents and loved ones take it the hardest.
The best thing you can do for them is pray to God
Reasons Why Pregnant Women Need to Pray for Their Unborn Child
Prayers for Overdue Pregnancy and How to Handle It
11 Effective Prayers for Stubborn Children
22 Prayers for Your Child’s for the First Day of School
7 Prayers to Pray Over Your Child Everyday